Optimum theft protection and appealing presentation thanks to WALDIS security cabinets.
The WALDIS security cabinet is the innovative security and goods display concept. It was developed and manufactured in close compliance with the security requirements relevant to safe production.
Security cabinets 1300 AND 2000
Basic security cabinet equipment
- Material: steel panel 2.5 mm, powder-coated
- Roller shutter: steel panel 1.5 mm, galvanised
- Shelf width: 665/1000 mm
- Base height: 200 mm
- Locking: 4‑point bar locking
- Lock: armoured KABA cylinder lock with 3 keys
For high-cost retail products such as tobacco, spirits, perfumes, razorblades, lubricants, mobile phones, etc.
Custom equipment of WALDIS cabinets
Custom RAL colour
We paint your product your preferred colour, chosen from the RAL or NCS colour menu
Adjustable shelves 1000 and 665
Choose between two different sizes
Function and design of our security cabinets
Careful consideration has been given to how the WALDIS security cabinet works. The cabinet is locked using a newly developed push rod lock with a KABA cylinder lock. A special spring shaft is used for smooth operation of the roller shutter, which offers a variety of adjustment options. This approach makes the system incredibly easy to use, as the weight of the armoured roller shutter can be virtually eliminated. The WALDIS security cabinet is based on a massive steel panel construction and a steel roller shutter. The cabinet system has a modular structure with flexible dimensions, making it ideal for integration into the store concept. The shelving/filing system integrated into the WALDIS security cabinet is height-adjustable in a grid of 50 mm and can be combined with all shelving systems commonly used in shopfitting. The housing is powder-coated and can be supplied in all available RAL colours. WALDIS security cabinets are used in particular to store expensive retail products such as tobacco, spirits, perfumes, razorblades, lubricants, mobile phones, etc. They can be securely locked with a robust locking mechanism which makes access during a break-in attempt almost impossible. Would you like to find out more about our high-quality security cabinets? We’re happy to provide personalised information and advice.
|Model||External dimensions H x W x D (mm)||Weight kg||Price CHF excluding VAT|
|WALDIS security cabinet 1300||2400 x 1320 x 500||250||6,400.00|
|WALDIS security cabinet 2000||2400 x 2025 x 500||320||7,200.00|
- optimum protection against theft: resistant locking mechanism makes access impossible in the event of an attempted break-in and can be easily operated by authorised personnel
- sales-promoting product presentation
- solid, resistant, high-quality yet compact cabinet design
- suitable for combination with all standard shelving and filing systems
- individual design and combination options of the safety cabinets to suit the relevant store concept
- available in various RAL colours
- quick assembly