Armoured doors offer maximum resistance against
WALDIS armoured doors are available in all kinds of configurations with all kinds of components, depending on the type of protection and where they’re used. Our protective installations have withstood the toughest electromechanical and thermal attack tools during extensive testing. The armoured doors therefore offer extraordinarily effective protection against unauthorised access to protected spaces.
ARMOURED DOOR TRP GENIUS 5 and TRP GENIUS 9
Basic armoured door equipment
- Available as armoured door TRP Genius 5, 9 or 9‑KB (core drill protection)
- VdS-certified security door according to European standards
- Evidence of minimum resistance values under application of mechanical, thermal, electromechanical and manipulating tools
- Evidence of quality assurance system in accordance with ISO 9001
Matching barred doors in aluminium or steel are available for all armoured doors. The TRP security doors correspond to the highest security levels and are VdS-certified in accordance with European standards EN 1143–1.
WALDIS armoured door models compared
|TRP Genius 5
|approx. 530/630 kg
|TRP Genius 9/KB*
|approx. 1100 kg
|approx. 3000 kg
|approx. 3500 kg
KB* = Kronenbohrschutz (core drill protection)
SRT armoured doors
Basic armoured door equipment
- Easy retrofitting of armoured doors in protected spaces
- Multi-armouring of doors; multi-layered armouring using various materials to combat tools such as drills, welding tools, cutting discs, etc.
- Double bolt blocking in the event of a forcible attack
- Attack SRT Standard available left or right bound
- Customised dimensions – SRT armoured doors can be designed according to your dimensions – also in versions without an armoured door threshold or with the door opening outward
- Door, frame and swivel bracket are primed with grey anti-rust paint; after assembly, the door can be painted in the appropriate colour
- SRT emergency opening – SRT armoured doors can always be opened from inside
Your strongroom becomes a safe room in an instant with the SRT armoured door. The installation of this type of safe door offers you an additional security component.
|Clear width H x W (mm)
|for reveal H x W (mm)
|1825 x 780
|1850 x 800
|EMPA test for security doors of the highest level, hazard class 3
Custom equipment of WALDIS armoured doors
High-security lock Paxos
Optionally available with high-gloss chrome keypad cover
Suitable for connection to an alarm system
Optionally available with maintenance-free or battery-powered mains connection
SRT emergency opening
Boltwork for emergency opening
Armoured doors lock and open from inside
SRT swivel bracket
Pivoting safety bar for the emergency exit
Insurance levels: tested and certified
European standards serve as a benchmark for the entire WALDIS product range for insurance purposes. The prerequisite for issuing the corresponding certificates is a type test for penetration and forcible opening of the security doors. The products must display the defined minimum resistance values under application of mechanical, thermal, electromechanical and manipulating tools.
Do you need additional information on our armoured doors, armoured gates, strongroom doors, safes, safe rooms or other secure installations? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here for you.